Terms of Service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
TypoBounty.com ("TypoBounty.com") welcomes you. TypoBounty.com provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular TypoBounty.com owned or operated services, you and TypoBounty.com shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. TypoBounty.com may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
TypoBounty.com provides users with access to a rich collection of resources, including various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and advertising/marketing services which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for TypoBounty.com to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from TypoBounty.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the TypoBounty.com Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of TypoBounty.com membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new TypoBounty.com properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that TypoBounty.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service. Please be aware that TypoBounty.com does not accept advertisement from websites or publications that contain adult or mature, violent, offensive content. TypoBounty.com reserves the right to deny service to advertisers that do not fall within the guidelines of publications and or websites acceptable to TypoBounty.com staff. TypoBounty.com reserves the right to delete any account that violates our internal policy for acceptable content.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or TypoBounty.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TypoBounty.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). TypoBounty.com is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents of children under the age of 13 who wish to allow their children access to the Service must contact TypoBounty.com first. When you create a TypoBounty.com Assisted Hunter Account and add your child to the account, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and that you are the legal guardian of the child/children listed on the TypoBounty.com Assisted Hunter Account. By adding a child to your TypoBounty.com Assisted Hunter, you also give your child permission to access many areas of the Service, including, email, message boards and instant messaging (among others). Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for your child.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TypoBounty.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. TypoBounty.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not TypoBounty.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. TypoBounty.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will TypoBounty.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TypoBounty.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "Spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, (please read our complete Spam Policy);
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You acknowledge that TypoBounty.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that TypoBounty.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, TypoBounty.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by TypoBounty.com or submitted to TypoBounty.com, including without limitation information in TypoBounty.com Message Boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that TypoBounty.com may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of TypoBounty.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by TypoBounty.com and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON TYPOBOUNTY.COM NETWORK
When you register with TypoBounty.com, you acknowledge that in using TypoBounty.com services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, search queries, sending messages to TypoBounty.com Chat, uploading photos and files to TypoBounty.com Photos or Briefcase, and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through 3rd party computer networks, portions of which are located in different states in the United States and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, of TypoBounty.com's network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
8. SPECIAL INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
9. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
TypoBounty.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant TypoBounty.com the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
* With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of TypoBounty.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific TypoBounty.com to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists for as long as the TypoBouty.com see fit and will terminate at the time TypoBounty.com removes such Content from the Service.
* With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time TypoBounty.com removes such Content from the Service.
* With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the TypoBounty.com Service, the perpetual, irrevocable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the TypoBounty.com network of properties that are intended by TypoBounty.com to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include TypoBounty.com Message Boards, Searcher Rankings and Advertising areas that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of TypoBounty.com that are limited to members, TypoBounty.com services intended for private communication such as TypoBounty.com reporting and communication features.
You agree to indemnify and hold TypoBounty.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your TypoBounty.com ID), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
12. USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that TypoBounty.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on TypoBounty.com's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that TypoBounty.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that TypoBounty.com reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that TypoBounty.com reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
13. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
TypoBounty.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TypoBounty.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that TypoBounty.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your TypoBounty.com account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your TypoBounty.com account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to TypoBounty.com advertising, searching or hunting, communications, Message Boards, Greetings, Alerts and Games, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in TypoBounty.com's sole discretion and that TypoBounty.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
15. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that TypoBounty.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because TypoBounty.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TypoBounty.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TypoBounty.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
17. TYPOBOUNTY.COM'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by TypoBounty.com or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. TypoBounty.com grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by TypoBounty.com for use in accessing the Service.
18. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TYPOBOUNTY.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TYPOBOUNTY.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
20. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
21. SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 18 and 19 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. TypoBounty.com and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
22. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
TypoBounty.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
24. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The TYPOBOUNTY.COM, TypoBounty.com logo, TYPOBOUNTY.COM, Impulse Buy Engine, ReadThrough Marketing, ERROR MARKETING, MONEY MAKING TOOLBAR, ERROR FREE INTERNET, WAR ON ERRORS, ERROR BOUNTY TBpromote, TBoupon, TBoofing, TBteam, TBuyCash, TBabyCash, TBtuneCash, TBsnackCash, TBphoneCash, TypoDonations™ Helping Others Is No Mistake™, Mediaudience™, The Typo Bounty Movement are trademarks and service marks and other TypoBounty.com logos and product and service names are trademarks of TypoBounty.com (the "TypoBounty.com Marks"). Without TypoBounty.com's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the TypoBounty.com Marks.
25. GENERAL INFORMATION
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and TypoBounty.com and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TypoBounty.com with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other TypoBounty.com services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Choice of Law and Forum; The TOS and the relationship between you and TypoBounty.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and TypoBounty.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Harris, Texas. Waiver and Severability of Terms; The failure of TypoBounty.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your TypoBounty.com account is non-transferable and any rights to your TypoBounty.com ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted. Statute of Limitations: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. TypoBounty.com reserves the right to remove any advertisement and block payment for inappropriate registrations and ads. Searchers hold TypoBounty.com blameless when this action is necessary based solely on the discretion of TypoBounty.com Staff. Users therefore agree to the following;
26. PAYPAL AGREEMENT
Typobounty.com discloses that within our website PayPal payment services are used in order to securely facilitate the transfer of funds for digital goods . These digital goods include:
1. Content Provider subscription based memberships (Social, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Packages)
2. Parallel Payments to Hunter Accounts and any linked accounts for successfully reported errors (i.e. Bounty Payments)
3. A service fee (5%) paid to Typobounty.com for all Bounty Payments
Standard PayPal transaction fees apply to all Parallel Payments and will be paid by each receiver of payments. Use of this PayPal services on Typobounty.com must abide by the TypoBounty Terms & Conditions (this document) and PayPal's User Agreement found at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full. PAYPAL AND TYPOBOUNTY.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ITS POLICIES AND USER AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME CONSISTENT WITH THE PROVISIONS OUTLINED WITHIN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE PAYPAL USER AGREEMENT POLICY.
27. TEAM LEADER CHALLENGE RULES
The Official Rules - TypoBounty.com $1,000,000 Team Leader Challenge and the $10,000 Contest
This contest is sponsored by TypoBounty LLC. Apple is not a sponsor of the contest or involved in the activity in any manner. Augmente Tech Studios LLC is not a sponsor of the contest or involved in the activity in any manner. TypoBounty LLC has decided to make using TypoBounty.com even more exciting for our hunters. Now, when you refer friends, family, coworkers etc., they become part of your team. That's very important when you realize that it can earn you 1 million dollars for having the most productive typo elimination team. Become a team leader by strategically referring friends, family, coworkers, people you know and have them enter your team number when registering to be a hunter. The larger your team, the better chance you have of winning the $10,000 prize and/or $1,000,000 prize due to having more eyeballs on the internet at any given time. The object of this contest is for your team to have the highest total payouts for typos/errors accurately identified, successfully reported and paid for by content providers. Payout totals are the judging point for this contest. Let's be clear. Only one team leader will receive the $10,000 and/or $1,000,000 payout from TypoBounty LLC. . Only the winning team leader with the highest point total will get the $10,000 and/or $1,000,000 prize. Not the team. So, each hunter is encouraged to start a team. A user can only be one "Team Member" and one "Team Leader" simultaneously.
What Is The Judging Criteria For The Challenge?
Money paid out to the team leader and money paid out to the referred team members will represent points toward the contest totals of the team leader. Team members will receive their own respective payouts but the amount of money they receive will be duplicated as points to the team leader that referred them. Only those errors that are reviewed, accepted and paid out by the content owner will count towards the total that applies to this contest. The single team leader with the highest total points at the conclusion of the contest will win the $1,000,000 prize and/or $10,000 prize.
The $10,000 and/or $1,000,000 will be awarded to the team leader whose team has the most points. Here's how the point totals are earned.
1. A minimum of 10 team members is required to be eligible to compete for the million dollar prize. A minimum of 50 team members is required to compete in the $10,000 contest. There is no maximum number of team members but you must have a minimum of 10. (IP Addresses Are Monitored).
2. Only users that enter a team leader's "team number" at the moment of first registration are officially part of a team. You are not allowed to change teams once you have joined.
3. Every person that signs up regardless of whether they signed up as a team member or whether they signed up as an individual can start their own team, essentially being on two separate teams simultaneously as a team member on one team and a team leader on another. That is the only way one can legitimately be on two teams at once. Any other way disqualifies the person from the competition.
Pay Out Trigger - Team Leader Challenge ContestThe Team Leader Challenge contest winner will be determined once TypoBounty.com earns 10 million dollars ($10,000,000) in subscription fees / Hunted advertising in a single year. The $10,000 contest winner will be determined once TypoBounty.com earns 100 thousand dollars ($100,000) in subscription fees / Hunted advertising in a single month. Subscriptions and hunted ads are sold on the TypoBounty.com website. This excludes any network ad sells, phone app sells and "Typo AdBlast" email marketing sells of TypoBounty.com. The single year, 10 million dollar and 100 thousand sell triggers refer only to hunted ads, website subscription sells, and premium on site banner ad sales. All other revenue streams are excluded from the Team Leader Challenge winner determining calculation. Contest Terms and Conditions
By participating in TypoBounty.com's Team Leader Challenge, and the 10,000 for 10,000 contest you must understand and agree to the following:
1. Many will compete but only one individual will win the $1,000,000 prize and only one will win the $10,000 prize
2. This contest is subject to all terms and conditions of the overall TypoBounty.com website.
3. You are solely responsible for the expenses you incur during your quest to win the Team Leader Challenge and will NOT be reimbursed for them.
4. If a team leader is disqualified or suspended for any reason, each of the team members of that team will not be affected. The team members will continue on as individual hunters / team leaders of their own respective teams.
5. Team leaders must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate as a team leader in this contest.
Our 10,000 for 10,000 contest is now live! So, what's it all about? The 10,000 for 10,000 contest is a limited entry contest for our hunters. The first 10,000 hunters that successfully builds their team to 50+ members are automatically entered into a contest to when $10,000. To enter this contest, you must build your team to 50+ people to claim one of the 10,000 available slots. At the writing of this on 3/17/16 there are 10,000 spots available. The $10,000 contest will be won by the team leader having the team with the most money earned when TypoBounty.com earns $100,000 in a single month via bounty related ads. Let's be clear, only the winning team leader will get the $10,000, not the team. So, everyone is encouraged to start a team. Only 10,000 hunters can get in. Once full, everyone else is locked out of this $10,000 contest.